Saturday, January 17, 2009

My My

This is "My Randi" our oldest, the child I have loved the longest. She loves to laugh and has a contagious love of life about her. She has had to pack a life time of hurt into the last few months of her young life. She is growing and learning from that hurt in a way that is graceful. Her days are filled with keeping up with the child she will love the longest, the little chap upon her lap. Her and her husband live in central Missouri, they have taken us to some really fun places when we visit them.

This is "My Tami" I say My Tami because there are other Tammy's out there, and when talking about her I say "My Tami" so whoever I'm having a conversation with knows which one I speak of. Tami is my only sister. She is a military wife and mom of three amazing children that she is homeschooling. They have lived all over this nation, top, bottom, both coasts, and a number of places in between. They travel quite alot and do some really fun stuff. Tami is very energetic, she always has a few irons in the fire. She is so photogenic, I'm jealous. I love my sister, we chat a few times a week, ok we have been know to chat a few times a day.

Both "My's" have now joined the wide world of blogging!!
I am so excited to get to peak into their lives on a regular basis. I have linked them so just click on their web address.


Randi's family blog will be about "the boy" that keeps them busy! http://helveyhappenings.blogspot.com/


Tami's blog will take us on adventures and chat our ears off!!
http://fivenomads-tami.blogspot.com/

2 comments:

abroadermark said...

I'm gonna have to get your daughter over here to potty train my 2 1/2 year old girl! I can't get that kid trained for anything! Waaaahhhhh.....

Oh, and your grandson is a real CUTIE PIE!! But I think I've said that before, haven't I? :D

Tami said...

Thank you so much for such a kind introduction. Yes, we have been all around. What makes living this life doable are "the rocks" I have in my life to keep me anchored. Thanks for being one of my rocks.

:)